Customer Service Advisor - FULL TIMEVacancy posted: Friday, 25 November 2016
Closing date: 31 December 2016
Job ref. no.: 510318
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
HAVANT / CUMBERNAULD / PERTH / CARDIFF
7:45am - 10pm Monday - Friday. Saturdays on a rotational basis.
Would you like to work with a friendly team in your local area?
If you love helping customers , take pride in your work and know that a smile goes a long way when solving problems then you could be just what we are looking for.
You can expect no two days to be the same when you work in one of SSE's Customer Service Centres. As the UK's second largest energy company, our advisors help thousands of customers each week, covering a wide range of enquiries to do with their domestic energy accounts and our aim in every single interaction is to always deliver excellence.
Our current Customer Service teams come from a variety of backgrounds, with different levels of experience, so never assume you are not what we need. If you are the sort of person who loves fixing a problem, can be empathetic and genuine with a sense of humour we would be interested to hear from you.
At SSE we know that you salary isn't all that you look for when choosing your new role which is why we reward our colleagues with a range of benefits such as pensions, staff share schemes, childcare vouchers and much more .
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- SCOTTISH PUBLIC SERVICES OMBUDSMANThe Scottish Parliament, edinburgh
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist