Vacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
In the role of Customer Servive Adviser you will be working closely with other department in a 'One Team' culture which requires the following:
- A polite, professional and friendly manner
- A positive can do attitude
- The ability to make decision with our customers in mind
- Customer focused and have a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with your customers.
- Candidates must be extremely self motivated and possess a mature attitude
- Strong prioritising and time management skills.
- Flexible and receptive to change.
- Able to work on own whilst understanding impact of role within a team
"Desirable: 2 years in similar Customer Service related position
- Able to work alone with high self-motivation
- Strong communication skills
- Able to concisely assess customer requirements
- Able to work in conjunction with both technical and non-technical teams
- Adaptability to changing business requirements
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Staff incentives
- The opportunity to progress your career in a quickly moving company
Candidates are required to have flexibility from 9am - 9pm Monday to Sunday to work potential shifts.
Job Reference: S08100142
Closing Date: 28 September 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist