Customer Care AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 9 September 2016
Salary: Competitive + Incentives
Hospedia is the largest patient bedside media company in the UK. Our CCA’s work in our dedicated Customer Care Centre in Dumfries, Scotland. CCA’s are responsible for working on a shift basis; to answer inbound calls and to respond to both internal and external customer service queries via the telephone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Processing customer enquiries efficiently to consistently deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- Working as part of a team to take ownership of problems, and to ensure that customer issues are escalated as appropriate and resolved effectively.
- Building a rapport with NHS ward staff or management staff, and ensuring that any queries or complaints are escalated appropriately for resolution, including dealing with direct queries from NHS Staff.
- Developing a rapport when communicating with patients and visitors in a professional manner that protects their need for privacy and dignity.
- Communicating any requests for face to face customer service via ‘Bleeps’ to the field teams in a timely and effective manner.
- Working to meet operational KPI’s (e.g. attendance, maintaining quality standards, delivering excellent customer service) as agreed with your manager
- Working individually and as part of a team to take inbound calls to generate revenue and meet specific performance targets.
- The promotion of Hospedia through effective communications with patients, hospital staff, clients and colleagues.
- Providing basic technical support to resolve faults with bedside units when required
- Escalating technical issues via Bleeps to field team to enable bedside units to be repaired or replaced
Customer Care Team Routines
- Attending a daily communication session as well as regular team meetings.
- Working towards team and company objectives to contribute towards effective team working and motivation.
- Carrying out any ad-hoc duties as required
Experience, Skills & Attributes Required
Customer Focus – The ability to listen well, clarifying understanding through the effective use of questions. Awareness of the key principles of delivering excellent customer service
Sales Ability: The ability to take effective inbound calls to generate revenue and meet specific performance targets.
Computer Literacy –Basic keyboard skills & being able to navigate through several screens at one time. Accurate data entry skills.
Problem solving – The ability to analyse and solve problems in a logical and efficient manner.
Team Working - Proven ability to work as part of a team to meet performance and customer service delivery targets and metrics.
Personal Attributes and Behaviours
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with the ability to liaise with NHS staff, patients, visitors and colleagues alike.
- Ability to take a reliable, honest, trustworthy, discreet and professional approach to work at all times
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy, dedication and commitment to meeting goals.
- Basic numeracy & literacy skills
- Commercial awareness – Basic awareness of risk, compliance, policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Organisation and Planning: the ability to manage personal workload effectively.
- Staff Management and Support: Show a professional approach at all times and adhere to corporate values and ethics, including actions and appearance
|Contact Name||Clare Dalziel|
|Telephone||0845 414 6000|
1-5 Windsor Road
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist