Vacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
We are currently recruiting for Customer Advisers to join our prestigious client, who is a world famous bank. As a Customer Adviser you will be dealing with customers from all walks of life who are enquiring about their accounts, and you will be their first point of contact for when they need help, using your excellent customer service skills and communication skills, you will be assisting a wide range of customers with their queries.
- Customer focused and have a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a rapport with your customers.
- Candidates must be extremely self motivated and possess a mature attitude.
- Confidence in introducing new products and services to customers.
- Strong prioritising and time management skills.
- Flexible and receptive to change.
- Able to work on own whilst understanding impact of role within a team.
- Able to work to challenging but achievable targets.
This is a full time permanent role, where shift patterns will be: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon 2pm-10pm (FT shift)
Successful candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and Disclosure Scotland check.
Job Reference: S08100141
Closing Date: 28 September 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist