Customer Service Advisors - Dunfermline - £8.25 per hourVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £8.25 per hour
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: SR/LL/CSA/DF/1026
Customer Service Advisors - Dunfermline - £8.25 p/h
Our client, a large and successful building society are looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Advisors to work in their Telephone Banking team based in Dunfermline. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and are looking to secure a long term role which will offer development and a great rate of pay.
Due to the great training programme successful candidates are offered, vast experience is not required - just a passion and drive to provide excellent customer service!
**PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS BUSINESS, POTENTIAL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS CREDIT AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS**
Purpose of the role:
- To be the first point of contact for customers
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to meet the needs of the customers
- Extend and develop customer relationships
- Varied role, including compliance and complaints.
- Answer inbound calls from customers in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the company's complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a good understanding of company products and services including key features and benefits.
- Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first touch, delivering a fair outcome for the customer.
Hours of work: Various shift patterns available between the hours of, Monday to Sunday 6am - 10pm
Initial training will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we may not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
As multi-disciplined recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee. Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Jennifer Hodge|
|Telephone||0131 285 0550|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist