Vacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Based within our client's modern and vibrant offices in Dalgety Bay, you will be taking inbound calls, talking to customers and providing them with a positive first and last impression of you and the company. You will provide an exceptional level of customer service as you help them to manage their query. Calls can vary from straight forward customer service enquiries to more complex technical query's relating to their product. It's a customer service role where you will take ownership and deal with the call in an efficient manner resolving the customers query fully or advising of the next steps.
We have a mixture of vacancies for this role, and we are looking for English and Polish speaking candidates. Successful Polish applicants will be bi-lingual with a good level of written and verbal English.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound helpdesk calls meeting target timeframes
- Providing a high standard of Customer Service
- Assisting customers with a resolution using the tools provided by the client and making sure that these tools are maintained
- Completing aftercare and service calls
- Escalating issues when required
- Checking your shifts and making sure you maintain your attendance and reliability whilst being flexible with your working hours
- Communicating with internal and external customers and maintaining a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work within a team environment whilst achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT Literate - Microsoft excel, word and Windows
- 5 GCSE's
- Experience of working within a busy Customer Services environment
If you are interested in this position and meet all of the above criteria please apply online now.
Job Reference: S08100177
Closing Date: 22 January 2017
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist