Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Swedish Client Support Specialist (City Centre) Edinburgh £15490 - £16490 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
A new fantastic opportunity has become available working for a global web based organisation in Edinburgh City Centre.
As part of an award winning client support team, you will have the opportunity to travel whilst providing administration support to sales teams across Europe.
Your key duties will include:
- Provide training and support to new and existing clients by understanding specific needs or challenges
- Assist the sales force and build up the client relations
- Provide feedback to client to help with their return on investment by providing performance data analysis and industry trends reports
- Educate clients on how to use products to their maximum benefit via telephone or webinar
- Conduct client engagement audits through B2B customer lifecycle reviews
- Keep internal databases up to date
- Maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction of both internal and external clients
- Troubleshoot any technical issues experienced by business or personal customers
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, our client require candidates who offer the following:
- Fluent / Native in SWEDISH and fluent ENGLISH
- Previous account management / customer care experience within call centre, retail or hospitality
- Experience in a customer service environment either call centre or hospitality
- Strong MS Office experience - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Preferred experience with Applicant Tracking systems or HR Information Management Systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours
- Learn quickly and adjust to changes smoothly
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail
In return you will receive excellent induction and training, this is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 8-5pm or Monday to Friday 9-6pm with starting salary of £15,490 per annum plus bonuses of up to £2k per annum, 33 days holidays plus other brilliant benefits including dental, healthcare etc.
Job Reference: KL2145
Closing Date: 27 September 2016
About FPSG Connect
FPSG is a leading UK Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy, we specialise in the Banking, Professional, Sales & Marketing, Operations and Technology markets. Through our expertise and knowledge in these core markets we Connect talent with Premier employers.
We challenge traditional perceptions of the recruitment process through a proactive approach to Connecting with top quartile candidates and clients, therefore developing talent pools for the most challenging and rewarding positions.
At FPSG we know that Business is about People. We approach each partnership, client and candidate, as a long-term relationship, managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact onwards.
We recruit for retention and recognise that each candidate, each client, each market and each industry has individual requirements. We help you get it right the first time so that your organisation / career can flourish - creating time efficiencies and providing peace of mind that you're in safe hands.
FPSG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist