Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £9.00 per hour + Pension, Car Park, Gym, Bonus
Job ref. no.: TRPR000846
Meraki Talent is currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join a highly regarded financial services company based in Edinburgh Park. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with a real passion for customer service looking to further a career within the financial services sector. The main focus of this role will be supporting clients with all account related queries via phone, email and written correspondence. These roles will commence on a temporary basis with a view to going permanent commencing towards the end of October. No holidays can be taken within the 1st 6 weeks whilst undergoing training. This is a full time role undertaking 35 hour week between the hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm. You must be able to pass a credit and disclosure check. Interviews will take place on Saturday the 8th October.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor
- Respond to all customer enquiries via all inbound calls, email's, web chat and correspondence in line with the agreed company timescales
- Act as the main point of contact for all clients and aim to resolve all queries without escalating
- Working with the customers closely in order to fully understand their needs and making tailored recommendations where appropriate
- Ensuring consistency with customer service levels is maintained to ensure clients receive excellent service all the time
- Providing full support with the client accounts and ensuring all administration tasks are completed
- Ensuring the client database is kept up to date
Background of the Customer Service Advisor
- Previous customer service experience – coming from retail, contact centre, hospitality
- In-bound call handling experience - essential
- Able to work to KPIs and deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills across all channels; phone, email and written correspondence
- Accustomed to working within a fast paced organisation and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Highly organised and skilled in problem solving
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Process driven
To be considered for this vacancy you must meet the full criteria above. Due to the high numbers of applications only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Is this job for you? Sarah wants: Customer Service, Call Centre, Problem Solving, Inbound calls, Team Player, Organised, South Gyle
|Contact Name||Sarah Galley|
|Telephone||0131 297 2706|
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Customer Service Advisors - Edinburgh City Centre - £8 phCordant People (Scotland), edinburgh
- Customer Service Agents X10Harper Robson, edinburgh
- Customer Service AssistantOffice Angels, edinburgh
- Customer Service AdvisorCCA Recruitment Group Ltd. , edinburgh
- Sales Executive - EdinburghEvans Halshaw , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist