Dutch Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 07 October 2016
Job ref. no.: CCA DUTCH 01
Fluent in Dutch and English?
Passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
If you answered yes and yes, then read on and get ready to apply!
We are looking for Dutch speakers to join our international family! You will be working in a friendly, warm and inclusive environment providing excellent customer service for a leading global outsourcing organisation.
On offer is a great career and some amazing benefits, in return you will deliver a superior level of service for fantastic international clients.
- Responding to incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries.
- Questioning to understand and resolve customer needs.
- Clearly providing customer information.
- Completing administration activities.
- Keeping up to date and knowledgeable on products and services.
- Being fully compliant with all legislative requirements
To be considered you should be:
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Have a proven track record of building customer relationships
- Professional and positive
- An excellent communicator
- Proven in achieving against challenging goals and targets
Alongside a competitive salary you will be rewarded with:
- Fantastic training
- A supportive international family culture
- Genuine progression opportunities
- A fun place to work with free monthly social events
- Client product discounts
- Pension & healthcare
We have a fantastic location close to Edinburgh with free parking, and easy and regular access by train or bus.
Whilst working in a fun, open environment you will also benefit from monthly social events, incentive prizes, discounts and many other great benefits.
Operational Hours are Monday - Sunday (40 hours per week). You must be fully flexible around these hours.
|Contact Name||Tony Day|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist