German Client Support Specialist (City Centre)Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £15490 - £16000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Job ref. no.: KL2145
A new fantastic opportunity has become available working for a global web based organisation in Edinburgh City Centre.
As part of an award winning client support team, you will have the opportunity to travel whilst providing administration support to sales teams across Europe.
Your key duties will include:
- Provide training and support to new and existing clients by understanding specific needs or challenges
- Assist the sales force and build up the client relations
- Provide feedback to client to help with their return on investment by providing performance data analysis and industry trends reports
- Educate clients on how to use products to their maximum benefit via telephone or webinar
- Conduct client engagement audits through B2B customer lifecycle reviews
- Keep internal databases up to date
- Maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction of both internal and external clients
- Troubleshoot any technical issues experienced by business or personal customers
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, our client require candidates who offer the following:
- Fluent / Native in GERMAN and fluent ENGLISH
- Previous account management / customer care experience within call centre, retail or hospitality
- Experience in a customer service environment either call centre or hospitality
- Strong MS Office experience - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Preferred experience with Applicant Tracking systems or HR Information Management Systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours
- Learn quickly and adjust to changes smoothly
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail
In return you will receive excellent induction and training, this is a full time temporary position working Monday to Friday 8-5pm or Monday to Friday 9-6pm with starting salary of £15,490 per annum plus bonuses of up to £2k per annum, 33 days holidays plus other brilliant benefits including dental, healthcare etc.
|Contact Name||Kirsty Lloyd|
|Telephone||0131 270 6600|
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally.
â¢ Accountancy & Finance
â¢ Business Support
â¢ Call & Contact Centre
â¢ Financial Services
â¢ Human Resources
â¢ IT and Business Change
Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.
Our vision is to be recognised as the recruitment partner of choice through the innovation, commitment and professionalism of our people.
Our specialist consultants are superbly networked and can help you fulfil your client and candidate recruitment goals.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally. Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.Company profile View all jobs with FPSG
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist