Customer Service Advisor - £16,500 - £17,250 PermVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £16500 - £17250 per annum + Annual bonus, Car Park, Pension
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req//225744
Business Contact Adviser - Perm
£16,500 - £17,250
Exciting opportunity with our reputable utilities client is looking for a Business Contact Adviser to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to work within a project team focused on the identification and correction of data anomalies. The role will also progress to support the contract administration process. This role involves undertaking a wide range of activities some of which will bring the role holder into direct contact with internal and external customers.
The key skills required for this role include:
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
* Investigative skills and the ability to identify discrepancies based on set rules
* Good spread sheet capability
* Ability to contribute to decisions on process changes
* Good web navigation
Start Date - 14th of November 2016
Role requires no holidays to be booked as training will immediately.
To be considered please call me on 0131 718 8035 or email a CV to reference: Business Contact Adviser
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist