Dutch Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Salary: £16000 per annum + Relocation Package *
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/390113
Dutch speaking Customer Advisor
Full Time, permanent
£16,000 per annum
An amazing opportunity is now available for two Dutch speakers to work in international customer services and if that doesn't sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is!
My client is offering full time, permanent employment and a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages! You will be working as part of a team, with great and supportive colleagues, enjoy your lunch breaks outside or at their canteen, and even relax in the chill out room!
Work - life balance is extremely important for my client!
The shift patterns are 5 days out of 7 days a week which gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. A good benefit package as below:
40 hours contact - flexible shifts
Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
Learning and Development courses
Career opportunities within the account
Responsibilities and results:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
Experience and skills required:
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills.
- A working knowledge of MS Word / Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
If you are interested, please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Maria Stathopoulou|
|Telephone||0131 718 8028|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist