Call Centre Nightshift Team LeaderVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £20265 per annum + £3039 shift allowance + benefits
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: CCA Night TL
- Do you have experience in a contact centre or call centre environment?
- Do you have experience leading and motivating teams?
- Do you have experience in conducting 121's, coaching and mentoring team members?
40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday covering shifts anytime between 23:30-08:00
£20,265 + £3039 shift allowance + benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Call Centre Team Leader to work for our leading global outsourcing organisation.
As a Team Leader your role will lead a team of Call Centre Agents in our busy and fast paced call centre whilst developing and coaching individuals at all levels to ensure all activities put our customers at the forefront of what we do.
- To assist in leading and motivating a team of Call Centre Agents
- Ensures team members understand what needs to be achieved and measures performance in a fair and equitable way
- Ensure team members are achieving their daily KPI's and SLA's.
- Providing the regular coaching, feedback, and development to Agents to improve their accuracy, productivity and quality
- Daily motivation of team members and implementing incentives with a view to maintaining a positive and highly productive working environment
- Conducting regular 121 meetings and quarterly appraisals with team members
- Floor walking to provide constant support to team members and to maintain productivity levels
- Monitoring the flow of calls to ensure low abandonment rates and dial targets are achieved
- Lead by example, making and taking calls when required in order to ensure all queues are worked in line with SLA's
- Act as an escalation point for complaints, providing support to resolve complaints effectively and ensure a positive outcome
- Providing solutions to problems and drives continuous improvement
- Liaising with 'Learning & Development' relating to the training and development of your team
- Planning work schedules, team performance based on accurate data and analysis
- Building relationships and communication with colleagues outside own area to improve performance and share resources
- Making recommendations to line manager for continuous improvement
Knowledge / Experience:
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Experience of leading and motivating teams in a Call Centre environment (preferred)
- Experience in a Financial Services or a regulated environment
- Experience of coaching - Ability to motivate, train and mentor the team - Weekly 121's and performance reviews
- Performance management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Staff coaching
- You are driven and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
What we offer
- Pension & healthcare
- Fantastic training
- A supportive international family culture
- Genuine progression opportunities
- A fun and sociable work environment
- Client product discounts
|Contact Name||Tony Day|
|Telephone||0141 433 7050|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Call Centre Team LeaderCCA Recruitment Group Ltd. , edinburgh
- Temp to Perm Contact Centre Agents Office Angels, edinburgh
- Customer Service Representative £9.00/hourSearch Consultancy, edinburgh
- Team LeaderSearch Consultancy, edinburgh
- Social Media Data Analyst - Call Centre - EdinburghOyster Consultants, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist