Inbound customer serviceVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £15500 per annum + benefits
Closing date: 17 January 2017
Job ref. no.: JA4477PN
We are looking for Inbound customer service advisors in the Edinburgh area with free parking, and easy and regular access by train or bus.
We will provide you with a great career and some amazing benefits, in return you will deliver a superior level of service for our fantastic international clients.
- Responding to incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries.
- Questioning to understand and resolve customer needs.
- Clearly providing customer information.
- Completing administration activities.
- Keeping upto date and knowledgeable on products and services.
- Being fully compliant with all legislative requirements
To be considered you should be:
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Have a proven track record of building customer relationships
- Professional and positive
- An excellent communicator
- Proven in achieving against challenging goals and targets
You will be rewarded with:
- Fantastic training
- A supportive international family culture
- Genuine progression opportunities
- A fun place to work with free monthly social events
- Client product discounts
- Pension & healthcare
Whilst working in a fun, open environment you will also benefit from monthly social events, incentive prizes, optical support, retail discounts and free hot beverages!
Operational Hours are Monday - Sunday (40 hours per week). You must be fully flexible around these hours.
Candidates would be subject to a credit check
|Contact Name||Paul Norton|
|Telephone||0141 433 7050|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist