Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £18000 per annum + Incentives
Closing date: 24 January 2017
Job ref. no.: OA/CD/KH/CSA
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Customer Service Advisor. This is a Full-Time role located in East Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00AM-17:30PM, some weekend shifts will be involved. Salary £18,000 per annum plus incentives.
The successful candidate must thrive on providing excellent customer service. Your role will be to work within the day-to-day pre and after-sales customer services operation, ensuring customer satisfaction and seeking opportunities to increase customer revenue. You will report to the Customer Service Manager.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Dealing with inbound email enquiries, orders and complaints from customers ensuring you are help get more out of the products by sharing knowledge and providing exceptional customer service.
- Having effective administration processes in place to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ensuring all internal and external correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Keeping up to date on industry news and activity to support our customers with the very best advice.
- Keeping up to date with all of our products, services, promotions and those of our competitors using your knowledge and skills to add value to the customer.
- Use your problem solving skills to find out what has gone wrong, and take the best course of action to get things resolved for the customer.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Must possess strong customer service skills and be able to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Must be very competent in MS Outlook and Excel and have the ability to respond to emails quickly and accurately.
- Experience using back-end content management systems is a plus.
- Must have excellent written English and demonstrate strong communication and written skills.
- Be solution orientated problem solving ability.
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
- Have a flexible attitude with the ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply! This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. **If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Customer ServiceResource Management Group, edinburgh
- Customer Service Representative £9.00/hourSearch Consultancy, edinburgh
- Temp to Perm Contact Centre Agents Office Angels, edinburgh
- Call Centre Advisor - January startsSearch Consultancy, edinburgh
- Customer Service AdvisorSearch Consultancy, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist