Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £16000 per annum + Benefits!
Closing date: 24 February 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/407929
Use your customer service and language skills in a fun and dynamic workplace alongside other multi-lingual people!
We're recruiting for a great company in Edinburgh. You will be representing a key account and will be responsible for receiving calls from customers, discussing a range of products and services. You will be trained to resolve calls and to provide first time resolution when possible.
What we're looking for:
- You are fluent in Spanish and English + 1 OTHER EUROPEAN LANGUAGE
- You've had experience working with customers in a service industry and you enjoyed it!
- You have an outgoing personality that resonates over the phone and in email.
- You can think your way through challenges before you act.
- You are a team player and collaborate with your colleagues as one team
- You are not afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- You will be confident using all Microsoft package
This role carries some brilliant benefits, such as on site parking, free hot drinks, Friday doughnuts and fruit, retail discounts and SO MUCH MORE!
Operational Hours: Monday - Sunday 5/7 days a week (40 hours p/w). Candidates must be fully flexible around these hours.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply. You can also contact Sabeba on 0131 718 8074.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Telephone||0131 718 8074|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist