CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - PENSIONSVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: Not disclosed
Closing date: 22 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 9236
Core-Asset Consulting's client, a workplace savings and pensions company, is hiring individuals to join their customer service team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or driven individual who hopes to build a career within the financial services and investments sector.
- Excellent communication skills
- Genuine interest in the financial services and investments sector
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Previous experience of delivering customer service via telephone, email and web chat
- Act as first point of contact for clients via inbound calls, email and web chat
- Deliver excellent customer service by fully responding to all customer enquiries in a polite and professional manner
- Report any issues or risks to you line manager
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the company's products and services
Job reference: 9236
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
|Contact Name||Julia Patience|
|Telephone||0131 718 4600|
About Core-Asset Consulting
Core-Asset Consulting is an independent recruitment company specialising in the Investment Banking and Financial Services markets throughout Scotland. Established in 2005, we have expanded considerably, whilst maintaining our reputation as a boutique recruiter.
Our recruitment approach is based on service not sales, and quality in everything we do is our primary focus. Our philosophy is to create long-term results based on understanding the needs of our clients and candidates. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver a premium level recruitment service, and work in close partnership with clients and candidate alike to tailor the most effective recruitment strategies. As a result, many companies now consider us their number one Scottish based recruitment partner.
Dedicated to helping our people achieve their potential, we promote a culture of teamwork, personal responsibility and initiative.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist