Turkish Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £16000 - £17000 per annum
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Job ref. no.: JA6543PN
Role Title - Turkish Customer Service Advisor
Hours - Monday - Friday between 8am and 8pm
Location - Edinburgh
Salary - £16,000 - £17000 (depending on additional languages)
Turkish Customer Service Advisor
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a client based in the West of Edinburgh. Our client is an international outsourcing contact centre that boasts a fun filled, unique and effervescent environment like no other! An organisation where most of the employees speak more than 1 and 2 languages and can take you on a trip around the world just over your lunch break!!
As Turkish Customer Service Advisor you will be the main point of call to ensure that customers queries are dealt with smoothly along with resolving any complaints that they may have.
The role of Turkish Customer Service Advisor is situated in our clients offices which is based in the Capital's main road that connects you to the heart of Edinburgh and with ample public transport links as well as free parking it is a location enviable to most companies.
The main responsibilities of the Turkish Customer Service Advisor are as follows:-
* Providing great customer service, just as you would expect when you call someone in a call centre! Quite simply really!!
* Dealing with enquiries from customers and providing swift and smooth service to ensure that they leave the call satisfied
* Building relationships with customers by asking the right questions to enable you to address their needs
Do you have the below skills, then apply now for this Turkish Customer Service Advisor role?
* Fluent in both English and Turkish (Both written and spoken)
* Track record of success in a customer service environment (Call Centre, Hospitality, Retail)
* Ability to work towards targets and be self motivated
* Strong communication skills
If you are interested and want to know more about this role or other multilingual roles that we are recruiting then please apply now.
|Contact Name||Paul Norton|
|Telephone||0141 433 7050|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist