Norwegian Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Job ref. no.: JA6542PN
Role Title - Norwegian Customer Service Advisor
Hours - 8am - 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Location - Edinburgh
Salary - £17000 - £18000 (depending on additional languages)
Permanent full time role working 40 hours per week
Norwegian Customer Service Advisor
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a client based in the West of Edinburgh. Our client is an international outsourcing contact centre that boasts a fun filled, unique and effervescent environment like no other! An organisation where most of the employees speak more than 1 and 2 languages and can take you on a trip around the world just over your lunch break!!!
Our client is recruiting to recruit an experienced Norwegian Customer Service Advisor to work on one of their key accounts. The role of the Norwegian Customer Service Advisor will deal with call relating to various gaming products and services.
This offers a unique opportunity to work on an account which ensures that their customers have an exhilarating experience when using their gaming products and services. As a Norwegian Customer Service Advisor you will be the main point of call to ensure that customers queries are dealt with smoothly along with resolving any complaints that they may have.
The role of Norwegian Customer Service Advisor is situated in our clients offices which is based in the Capital's main road that connects you to the heart of Edinburgh and with ample public transport links as well as free parking it is a location enviable to most companies.
The main responsibilities of the Norwegian Customer Service Advisor are as follows:-
* Providing great customer service, just as you would expect when you call someone in a call centre! Quite simply really!!
* Dealing with enquiries from customers and providing swift and smooth service to ensure that they leave the call satisfied
* Building relationships with customers by asking the right questions to enable you to address their needs
* Keeping up to date with the services of the client so that you can share features and benefits with the customers
Do you have the below skills, then apply now for this Norwegian Customer Service Advisor role?
* Fluent in both English and Norwegian (Both written and spoken)
* Track record of success in a customer service environment (Call Centre, Hospitality, Retail)
* Ability to work towards targets and be self motivated
* Strong communication skills
* Passion for technology and gaming is also ideal!
If you are interested and want to know more about this role or other multilingual roles that we are recruiting then apply now for a confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Paul Norton|
|Telephone||0141 433 7050|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist