Customer Service AgentVacancy posted: Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Salary: £14742 per annum
Closing date: 27 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 10438
At Capita Customer Management we work for some of the best-known brands in the country, like car makers, retail companies and mobile phone networks. Right now we have an opportunity for people to take Customer Service calls at our Skypark site in Glasgow.
We are currently recruiting for a start date of 26/09/16. This is a full time role covering 37.5 hours per week. This role offers an annual salary starting at £14,742
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit a number of self -motivated, passionate customer service advisors on behalf of Capita. The successful candidates will be given the exciting opportunity to work within an experienced customer service team based in Glasgow.
Capita will provide you with four weeks training where we will equip you with the skills necessary to succeed within this role.
The successful candidate will:
* Deal with and manage a variety of customer queries and questions such as item returns, delivery queries, complaints, payments, order placements, refunds, further product information and item exchanges
* Manage customer requests effectively and ensuring all queries are resolved within a timely and professional manner
* Work to maintain and promote the brand whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times
* Navigate multiple PC based in house systems during a call. These systems will allow you to update or amend customer orders, process payments, complete customer account notes, arrange or amend deliveries, place orders and gather relevant information for customer queries regarding
* Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of products, systems and services this will enable our advisors to effectively resolve customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
* Work towards KPI's in a fast paced call centre environment (AHT, Aftercall time, Hold time and Call quality).
* Possess the ability to adapt to the situation at hand, remain calm and ensure a positive and effective solution.
* Adhere to the Data Protection act during and post-employment at Capita/
Great benefits and location
In this full time role, you'll get a minimum of 22 days' holiday a year as well as fantastic benefits including a whole range of discounts at high-street shops.
Skypark, the Glasgow base of Capita, has great on site benefits including a coffee shop and nursery facilities. Also - with frequent connections to Glasgow from the station just over the road from Skypark and easy access from the M8 motorway the work commute has never been easier.
If you want to join a business with a bright future, click to apply and leave us your details. We'll let you know as soon as we receive your application, and we'll be back in touch soon after that to arrange an interview.
Make the Smart Call…Apply today!
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Social Care Assistant - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist