Customer Service Advisor - GlasgowVacancy posted: Friday, 2 September 2016
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 10033
At Capita Customer Management we work for some of the best-known brands in the country, like car makers, tech companies and mobile phone networks. Right now we're looking for people to take Customer Service calls on behalf of leading UK clients at our Skypark site in Glasgow. We currently have full and part time roles available
Skypark, the Glasgow base of Capita, has great on site benefits including a coffee shop and nursery facilities. Also - with frequent connections to Glasgow from the station just over the road from Skypark and easy access from the M8 motorway the work commute has never been easier.
You'll need a confident, friendly telephone manner and a willingness to help solve your customers' problems. You don't have to have experience, we'll give you all the training you need, and the range of work we do means there's lots of opportunity for ambitious people to progress.
If you want to join a business with a bright future, fill out an application and leave us your details. We'll let you know as soon as we receive your application, and we'll be back in touch soon after that to arrange an interview.
Make the Smart y today!
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Social Care Assistant - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist