Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Reporting To: Team Manager
Start Date: 10th October 2016
Duration of contract: Permanent
Hours: Rotational shift pattern working between 8am – 8pm, 5 over 6 days Monday to Saturday
Salary: £14137 per annum
Parseq Glasgow is looking to recruitment a Customer Service Advisor to join it’s family.
Working on behalf of one of their client’s, a UK leading energy provider, the Customer Service Advisor will be taking and making calls to customers who are eligible for new and exciting energy products.
You will be talking to new and existing customers and informing them of the product, conducting a short questionnaire to validate their eligibility. If the customer is eligible you will arrange an appointment for a surveyor to go out to the customer’s home. Adherence to current compliance measures is essential.
Customer service is key for this client!!
Your typical day will consist of the following:
- Handling both inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers who are eligible for new and existing energy products.
- Providing customers information of products, conducting a short questionnaire to validate eligibility.
- Ensuring the customer receives excellent feedback which is reflected in NPS results
- Dealing with any customer’s questions and queries.
- Conducting customer eligibility questionnaire
- Arranging appointments
- Ensure compliance to our client’s high standards
- Effective Communication
- Team Worker
- Customer/Internal Client Focus
- Planning and organising
- Results Focused
Knowledge & Experience
- A resilient nature and a winning attitude is essential
- Previous call centre experience
- Understanding of customer needs and deliver excellent service always
- Complaint resolution
- A flexible and hardworking attitude, with a can do mind set
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to accurately capture data and ensure DPA compliance in all calls
- Must be target driven
What we’ll offer you
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Onsite gym
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 24 days holiday + 4 statutory days holiday entitlement
Parseq are a business of people; driven to add value, processes designed to reduce costs and technology built to deliver intelligence. Our flexible and agile approach to front and back office services has enabled us to forge strong relationships with some of the UK's leading brands over the past 30 years. For our clients we add value and innovate, enable a better level of service for their customers and reduce costs.
Our services cover the full range of Contact Centre Operations, through to a full suite of Finance and Administration processing. We dovetail into our client's operations providing seamless engagement between ourselves and our client ensuring transparent engagement, operating as if we were part of their business.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist