Customer Service Agent - CollectionsVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £16000 - £18000 + bonus
Imultiply are delighted to be working with one of Europe’s leading employers. Part time and full time opportunities are available.
One of Eurpoe’s leading BPO organisations have a requirement for multiple talented individuals to join a newly created team within their Glasgow call centre division.
Upon successful completion of your training period, you will be tasked with the recovery of outstanding consumer monies on behalf of the client. You will use your outstanding customer service skills to discuss and implement payment plans to allow the customer to repay their arrears in a manageable way.
- The recovery of consumer debt through outbound/inbound calls and other means. No cold-calling involved
- Use extensive fact-finding skills to discuss the customer’s current situation and provide guidance on the best way to clear outstanding debt
- Create and implement payment plans for existing customers
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times and ensure you maintain professionalism when dealing with difficult situations
- Work towards set KPIs
- Maintain all customer data and ensure accuracy at all times and ensure confidentiality
- A basic salary of £16-18k
- A generous and achievable bonus scheme is on offer, typically around £4k
- First class training scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities for excellent performers
- Modern office space in an easily accessible City Centre location
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Customer service experience is essential. Ideally you will come from a background of debt recovery within a call centre environment but those with a track record in retail, sales, admin will be considered
- You will have an outgoing personality and a first class command of the English language
- You must be able to pass the following pre-employment checks:
- Credit check
- Basic disclosure
- You will be able to commit to the set shift pattern (more info available upon application)
If you have any questions regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Iain Hughes in the iMultiply office in Glasgow or apply via the link.
|Contact Name||Iain Hughes|
|Telephone||0141 648 9150|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist