Customer Support AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Job Title: First Line Customer Support Advisor
Reporting to: Team Manager
Start Date: Monday 3rd October 2016
Duration of contract: Permanent
Hours: 5 over 6 days Monday to Friday between 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm.
The purpose of First Line Customer Support Advisor is to provide customers with a great first impression by asking the customer relevant questions and listening to their needs before passing them on to the relevant advisor.
The purpose of the First Line Customer Support Advisor is to provide customers with a great first impression by asking relevant questions and listening to their needs before passing them on to the appropriate department. This will deliver the most efficient service to the customer.
- Handling calls from customers who have expressed an interest in our client’s products
- Providing a high level of customer service and promoting our clients brand in an effective and positive manner
- Identifying opportunities and passing these on to the Acquisitions team
- achievement of compliance, quality and KPI targets
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills; ability to remain professional under pressure.
- Experience in a customer service role is essential.
- Strong experience within a customer service, front office role
- Excellent IT skills – ability to navigate systems in order to convey and capture information.
- High level of attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
- Professional, mature attitude and a clear communicator.
- Attention to detail and process is essential
- A flexible and hard working attitude, with a can do mind set
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to accurately capture data and ensure DPA compliance in all calls
What we’ll offer you
- Gaining work based experienced
- Excellent working hours
- Competitive salary
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading brands across numerous industries
- Discounted parking facilities
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Onsite Gym
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 28 days holiday
Parseq are a business of people; driven to add value, processes designed to reduce costs and technology built to deliver intelligence. Our flexible and agile approach to front and back office services has enabled us to forge strong relationships with some of the UK's leading brands over the past 30 years. For our clients we add value and innovate, enable a better level of service for their customers and reduce costs.
Our services cover the full range of Contact Centre Operations, through to a full suite of Finance and Administration processing. We dovetail into our client's operations providing seamless engagement between ourselves and our client ensuring transparent engagement, operating as if we were part of their business.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist