Customer Service Agent - John LewisVacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
Salary: £14742 per annum + Benefits
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 10444
At Capita Customer Management we work for some of the best-known brands in the country, like car makers, retail companies and mobile phone networks. Right now we have an opportunity for people to take Customer Service calls on behalf of John Lewis at our Skypark site in Glasgow.
This is a full time role covering 40 hours per week and the role will require you to be flexible to work shifts within our opening hours which are 7AM - Midnight Monday to Sunday. This role offers an annual salary starting at £14,742.
We are currently looking to recruit a number of self -motivated, passionate customer service advisors on behalf of Capita. The successful candidates will be given the exciting opportunity to work within the prestigious brand of John Lewis alongside an experienced customer service team based in Glasgow.
Capita will provide you with four weeks training where we will equip you with the skills necessary to succeed within this role.
The successful candidate will:
* Deal with and manage a variety of customer queries and questions such as item returns, delivery queries, complaints, payments, order placements, refunds, further product information and item exchanges
* Manage customer requests effectively and ensuring all queries are resolved within a timely and professional manner
* Work to maintain and promote the John Lewis brand whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times
* Navigate multiple PC based in house systems during a call. These systems will allow you to update or amend customer orders, process payments, complete customer account notes, arrange or amend deliveries, place orders and gather relevant information for customer queries regarding
* Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of John Lewis products, systems and services this will enable our advisors to effectively resolve customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
* Work towards KPI's in a fast paced call centre environment (AHT, Aftercall time, Hold time and Call quality).
* Possess the ability to adapt to the situation at hand, remain calm and ensure a positive and effective solution.
* Adhere to the Data Protection act during and post-employment at Capita/John Lewis
In this full time role, you'll get a minimum of 22 days' holiday a year as well as fantastic benefits including a whole range of discounts at high-street shops.
Skypark, the Glasgow base of Capita, has great on site benefits including a coffee shop and nursery facilities. Also - with frequent connections to Glasgow from the station just over the road from Skypark and easy access from the M8 motorway the work commute has never been easier.
If you want to join a business with a bright future, click to apply and leave us your details. We'll let you know as soon as we receive your application, and we'll be back in touch soon after that to arrange an interview.
Make the Smart Call…Apply today!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist