Complaints Case ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Closing date: 08 November 2016
Job ref. no.: C03893
At Santander we put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and ensuring we do the right thing for our customers when they make a complaint is extremely important to us.
As a Case Handler you will be responsible for resolving complaints received from our customers via the telephone.
If you share our passion for service and quality and want to play a role in shaping one of the world's largest banks, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for people who are:
- champion of customer services and a true advocate for our customers,
- Driven to do the right thing for our customers and tenacious in putting things right when gone wrong,
- Talented in the handling of calls received via the telephone ensuring an outstanding service is delivered,
- Natural rapport builders and able to engage in a way that make our customers feel valued,
- Able to follow a common sense approach when resolving complaints and share best practice with our people,
- Capable of adhering to regulatory and legislative guidelines whilst embracing our complaint handling principles.
As a Complaints Case Handler the minimum skills and experience required is as follows:
- Experience of working within a customer services role either within an inbound or outbound environment,
- First Class product knowledge and understanding of internal processes and procedures,
- Working knowledge of our customer portals,
- Experience of complaint handling no essential
- Excellent communication skills in a written and spoken capacity.
Starting salary is £15,330 plus benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Product, Retail and High Street discounts
We weren't voted one of the Sunday Times '25 Best Big Companies to Work For' for nothing - we've got a reward package that's simple, personal and fair. In addition to your pay and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Our Women in Business network provides women with valuable development tools. We're creating a better balance of women in management positions, and empowering everyone to fulfil their true career potential.
Contract will be fully flexible contract 7-11pm Mon-Sun with a 35 hr working week
You'll be working in the vibrant centre of Glasgow within walking distance from both main train stations and bus station. With an onsite restaurant, Santander Branch, main shops, and childcare options nearby, there's something for everyone.
With over 150 years of experience, we've built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers, our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can't make it happen without our people. That's why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you'll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we'll grow along with you.
We are committed to helping you achieve a reasonable balance between your home and working life. To support you in meeting your commitments outside of work, we offer a range of flexible work options, including part-time working, job sharing, career breaks and flexible holiday options and we support you to make a difference in your local community with volunteering and fundraising schemes.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on link below.
Santander UK plc., part of the Santander Group, is a leading financial services provider in the UK. We offer a wide range of personal and commercial financial products and services.Company profile View all jobs with Santander
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist