Customer Relations AdvisorVacancy posted: Sunday, 16 October 2016
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits
Job ref. no.: 60138
The role and its purpose
Hidden away in St Vincent Street, right in the city centre, you`ll find our award winning modern, vibrant office. Completely refurbished with input from all employees, from the moment you step in you`ll get a sense of why it`s such a great place to work.
The atmosphere and dress code are relaxed. You can make use of our own on site cafe and we even have chill out areas and games consoles to help you re-energise and stay motivated. Feel the fun.
Employees at Three work hard and want to make good progress in their career. We`re a hard working bunch but have a friendly and open culture too.
You`ll need to cope with a fast paced environment and be able to demonstrate that you`re performing to the highest standards when it comes to customer service.
At the same time, however, you`ll have the support you need and great opportunities to progress within the team. There`s plenty of recognition for achievement too with monthly reward and recognition awards with the directors.
Starting on Monday 3rd October or Monday 14th November you will have 3 weeks of full-time classroom training (Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm), followed by 10 weeks full time shifts (5 days a week) in our Grad Bay.
What makes this role unique?
We`re committed to improving things for our customers and it`s an attitude that is reflected throughout our business: every single person at Three believes we can challenge, change and lead the mobile industry. We are no ordinary Telecoms company. And this is no ordinary career.
Within the role of Customer Relations Advisor (Part Time) you will be tasked with delivering high quality customer centric solutions which are measured through FCR (First Contact Resolution) and NPS (Net Promoter Score) and providing insight to identify customer experience improvements.
This is not just about resolving complaints; the team are passionate about restoring trust in our brand and repairing the relationship. Turning a poor experience into a positive one to drive long term customer advocacy and brand recommendation.
You will be part of a team reporting in to a team leader with responsibility of supporting your career journey within Three.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for managing customer complaints received through inbound calls.
- Potential for follow-up outbound calls to customers.
- Customer Centric - going out of your way to deliver a WOW experience for all Three customers.
- You will have extensive experience of working to AHT targets.
- Excellent time management skills, you will be 90% call taking per day with dedicated admin work - we need you to be able to multi-task.
- Comfortable working between multiple systems.
- Resilient objection handling skills - turning a negative experience into a WIN/WIN situation.
- You will need to be a problem solver with meticulous attention to detail.
- Brand Ambassador - live and breathe the Three Brand to success.
- Passion for delivering and exceeding targets for First Call Resolution, Customer Satisfaction & Net Promoter Score.
- Desire to work a varied shift pattern.
- Knowledge of internal compliance for Ofcom regulated complaints.
- A desire to be recognised for great performance.
The type of person we are looking for
Can you have a courageous conversation but still deliver a customer centric decision?
Are you someone that wants to deliver exceptional performance, whilst working for an innovative telecommunications company?
We are currently on a journey to make it right; do you want to be a part of it?
Our Selection Process.
Here at Three we use video interviews to support our selection process and here`s why:
Life`s too busy
We know you`re in demand, that is why we`ve introduced video interviewing for the first stage of our selection process. This will save you time and your hard earned cash by giving you the flexibility to relax and carry out your interview where and when you want.
We`re reinventing the rules for you
We`re all about mobile internet and reinventing the rules, CVs just look the same. We`re interested in you, not a piece of paper. It`s time to stand out from the crowd. Using video interview lets us understand if you are right for Three by reviewing your video responses and taking your personality, and passion into account without considering your experience.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist