Customer Service AgentVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £15.000 pro rata pro annum
Closing date: 30 October 2016
Permanent Customer Service Advisor - Glasgow City Centre based
Glasgow City Centre, Inbound Customer Service Advisor roles. Full Time Permanent Roles.
- Providing a first class service at all times to customers of leading UK high street brands
- Dealing with queries across a variety of contact channels
- Ensuring customer satisfaction on every contact
- Working as part of a team to achieve both team and individual targets
- Will be a dynamic individual with an excellent telephone manner
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will have a strong customer focus
- Will have enthusiasm and a commitment to teamwork
- Will be reliable and willing to go the extra mile
- Additional language skills advantageous but not required
In return, we can offer:
- A Glasgow City Centre location, with excellent transport links
- 21 days annual leave, and an additional 8 public holidays
- Discounts and vouchers with many of our clients
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Full Time – 40 hours per week, rotational shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and a rotational (typically 1 in 4 weeks) Saturday shift between 8am and 6pm.
About Indigo Lighthouse
Established in 1998, Indigo Lighthouse is a privately owned vibrant Glasgow based customer relationship management and distribution company operating predominately within the optical market in the UK and across Central- and Southern Europe and Scandinavia. Indigo is accredited by Investors in People (IIP).
If you think you have the skills and experience to match our demanding requirements, please click on the Apply button.
Closing Date for Applications: 30th October 2016
|Contact Name||Thorsten Jacobs|
|Telephone||0141 285 5300|
225 Bath Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist