Helpline AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Salary: £14,500 - OTE £16,675 plus company benefits
Job ref. no.: SYS-19219
Due to continued growth of BMI Healthcare’s National Enquiry Centre, we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
These full time positions are a great opportunity to utilise and develop existing skills in a private healthcare contact centre environment. You will be the first point of contact for our patients, dealing with general enquiries and arranging appointments for them to see our consultants within BMI’s network of hospitals, a network which is the largest in the UK.
Based in Hillington, we are close to Glasgow City centre with great transport links from the M8 and opposite Hillington West train station.
Preferred candidates would excel in a targeted contact centre role. Professionalism, time management and strong customer focused values are key requirements for any successful candidate.
In return you can expect…
- Salary is £16,675 (includes OTE earnings – after successfully passing probation – first 3 months) – Basic Salary £14,500
- Up to 30 annual days holiday per year + statutory bank holidays
- Attractive National Employment Conditions
- 37.5 hour per week
- Attractive Bonus Structure
- Hours of Business (8.00am-7.00pm Monday to Friday & Saturday 09.00am-01.00pm)
- On average 1 late shift per week and staff work one Saturday out of every 5
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Convenient location (3 stops on train from Glasgow Central)
- Regular fun charity days
(all subject to successful completion of initial probation period)
If you are committed to delivering excellence in customer care and would like to work for an organisation that values it’s staff, patients and consultants then we would like to hear from you.
Please see attached role profile for more info on the role and to be considered for the role, please complete our online application form.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist