Customer Service AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Vacancy: Customer Service Administrator
Based: Head office
The Company: We are a leading fabric and interior furnishings brand based in Glasgow, operating across the UK and worldwide. The creation and design of our products takes place in our in-house design studio, where our talented team create unique products, furniture, cushions, lamp shades and much more. As well as designing we also print our own fabrics, using state-of–the-art technology. Inspiring a worldwide customer base, our customers range from interior designers, garden centres and gift shops to leading department stores.
As a result of substantial growth, we are looking to enhance our talented team, could you be the person we are looking for?
- To provide excellent customer service and respond to a wide range of customer enquiries by telephone and e-mail
- Aim to resolve customers’ query at the first point of contact
- Build strong relationships with our existing customers and to be a source of knowledge for prospective customers
- Providing support to the sales team
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure the customers’ query is responded to in a timely manner
- Handle difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves customer service and has gained experience of working in a customer driven environment, preferably within a contact centre, and who wants to develop within a fast paced, forward thinking Design company.
Required skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Enjoy working within a team and supporting in all aspects of the customer service experience
If you think you would love to work with us and help develop our brand presence please send your CV and covering letter stating your notice period and salary expectations
About Voyage Decoration
Voyage Decoration was founded in 1998, with a clear vision of creating beautiful and distinctive furnishings fabrics for the home interiors market.
A focus on unique design and high quality quickly established Voyage Decoration as one of the UK's leading textile brands and over the years built a reputation worldwide for innovative and stylish designs.
With creativity at our heart, our vibrant in-house design studio is renowned for creating imaginative designs. Each one hand drawn and painted by our talented textile designers.
We specialise in watercolour painting, a style which allows us to express ourselves in a truly unique way, using the highest quality of woven, embroidered and printed fabrics.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist