Inbound Customer AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Shifts-Fully flexible between 8am-8pm, Monday- Friday, Saturday's 9am-5pm & Sundays 09.30am-2pm, with a day off during the week to compensate for any weekend work
Training- 2 weeks-9am-5pm Mon-Fri
Start Date- 16th January 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for hard-working, customer focused call centre advisors looking for a fresh approach to inbound customer services.
Our client, one of the most globally renowned customer management firms, are looking to recruit experienced contact centre agents with a passion for customer service.
Our client are very much about putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, listening to our customers’ demands and needs and reacting accordingly.
- Ideally you will have 6 months customer service and/ or sales experience in a contact centre environment
- A strong background in a regulated/ insurance/ financial sector preferred but not essential
- Qualified to GCSE level or above
What we would like you to do:
- Energetically and enthusiastically work as part of a high performing inbound service team on behalf of one of our leading car insurance clients
- Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
- Pro-actively identify the best solutions for each customer that will also create value for the company and actively develop the brand
- Deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central, that will delight our customers and put them at ease
- Adhering to company and industry standards
- Following all FCA regulations and quality and compliance principles
- Adhering to TCF principles whilst maintaining first class customer service
In turn, we will offer you:
- Fully comprehensive training and on-the-job support
- Full time permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week
- 28 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Earn £200 for recommending us a friend who we then employ
- On-going coaching and genuine opportunities to develop your career through our Management programmes
- 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- A fun and friendly environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised social events
- Childcare voucher scheme
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist