Service & Technical AgentVacancy posted: Friday, 27 January 2017
Salary: £21,012 - £23,063 + Excellent benefits
Job ref. no.: R9915499
Voice Technical Superstar - Friendly Fount of Knowledge
Imagine a world where you open your front door with your mobile phone, turn the kettle on from the end of your road, have your TV, lights and heating all on and waiting for you as you come in from a hard day. Witchcraft you say? No way (just a sprinkle of fairy dust perhaps) - this is what we do at Hive, giving easier control of technology to mankind.
Have you heard the exciting news? We have exploded onto the market with a fizz-pop-whoosh, and we are growing faster that disappearing Beyonce tickets! We are greedy for even more tech to be developed and our pipeline of mind blowing and magical products will have you saying "how does it do that?!" It will leave you gobsmacked!
Our Hive family is growing, and we need some new recruits who are hyper-enthusiastic about what we do and how we do it.
Taking on shifts between 8.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Sunday, you'll make sure that our customers understand the magical properties our products have and make it a personal mission to delight and impress every time you talk to them. With digital goodies like ours, it's easy to impress, and when glitches occur, you will be there with a happy demeanour and an easy style to smooth the customer through the hiccups and leave them with a warm cosy feeling having waved your magic wand to fix the issue. We expect most of these tasks to crop up as a core part of the role:
- Supporting colleagues across the wider British Gas business with Hive enquiries
- Provide world class customer service to both new and existing Hive customers
- Provide technical support to customers and engineers
- Continual learning of Hive products as they grow and change
- Complete diagnostics to identify and resolve customer and engineer faults
- Deliver against expected levels of performance
- Identify and support vulnerable customers
- Follow company processes and procedures to ensure the best outcome for our customers
- Use a variety of systems to manage customer journey and experience
- View customer complaints as a priority and see through to a resolution rapidly
- Demonstrate British Gas core values at all times
Our expectations are high - our customers expect to be dazzled, so what will you need to succeed? Well, we've got all kinds of customers, from Tech Heads who live their lives through their mobile technology to Silver Surfers who have embraced the new world around them, but need a tour guide occasionally. So we want a team as diverse as the people we support. You'll have a great way with people and a positive approach to solving their problems, excellent listening skills and a natural passion for evolving innovative tech.
We will spend as long as it takes you to get to grips with what you need to know, so although a tech background will help, it's not essential and we would prefer you to have a natural passion for people and gadgets. You love to have fun and you take pride in being professional and focussed. If you are yes to these below then it's a yes from us too:
- Meticulous, with superb listening skills and an eye for detail
- Motivated to meet expected levels of performance
- Resilient, with the confidence to overcome challenges and learn from each new experience
- Able to communicate clearly and calmly, letting your personality shine through
- Flexible to meet customer and business demands
- Work as part of a team supporting and coaching peers
- Ability to multi task and navigate through multiple systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have an obvious passion for customers
- Brand ambassador
- Learn & share knowledge
- Takes pride in what you do
- Confident and credible with the ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to deploy change effectively retaining all information provided
- Pay attention to detail
- Self motivated through delivering excellent customer service
- Can sustain a world class performance when in demand
What we promise you:
- A full time permanent role
- Starting salary ranging from £21,012 to £23,063
- Potential to earn up to 16% of annual salary in commission
- Fantastic flexible benefits including pension, share schemes and employee discounts that can be tailored to suit your lifestyle. Options include retail vouchers, gym memberships and healthcare plans
- 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- A career within the business with lots of opportunities to get involved in every part of the Company
If this sounds like you, then a rewarding career could be yours, with our promise to invest in you as an individual. You can trust us to do the right thing by you. We're a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too, the future is yours to shape, whether you want to continue to grow as a Service & Technical Agent or take the plunge and perhaps go all the way to Management. Are you ready to download your upgrade and reboot your career?
Connected Home is part of the Centrica group who are one of the Top 30 Companies in the FTSE 100. We focus entirely on energy and related services - activities which offer exciting opportunities across a wide range of career paths throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on being Extraordinary Together, so why not launch your career with the Connected Home Team!
Please be aware that all offers of employment for this role are subject to a background check, including criminal and financial checks
|Contact Name||Attraction Team|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Communications Coordinator – Social MediaEdinburgh Zoo and The Highland Wildlife Park, edinburgh
- HOME-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – Global ProviderSensee, can-be-based-anywhere
- Customer Service Advisor - RAC Home Based Sensee, can-be-based-anywhere
- Administrative Assistant (2 Posts)University of Glasgow, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist