Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £16000 - £17000 per annum + uncapped comission & excellent benefits
Closing date: 23 February 2017
Job ref. no.: UK750350
Hudson are proud to be partnering with a highly reputable Financial Services business in Glasgow City Centre to recruit Customer Collections Advisors. My client is a great match for candidates who thrive on working towards targets and providing best in class customer service. By joining one of Europe's leading employers my client can offer you a wealth of tailored training, uncapped commission scheme and a friendly, modern office environment.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Working on behalf some of the UK's leading brands
- Proactively contact customers to discuss their financial situation
- Respond to inbound calls from customers who are looking to discuss their payment plans
- Investigating customers' income and expenditure details to reach a mutually acceptable settlement figure/repayment plan
- Put the customer experience at the forefront of all interactions, ensuring that Treating Customer Fairly principles are adhered to
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Customer service experience is essential either contact centre or retail environment.
- Enthusiasm and outgoing personality with a passion for working within a contact centre environment.
- Confidence on the phone and the ability to build rapport easily
- To have the ability to tailor your communication skills to meet the needs of your customer
Our client can offer you:
- A tailored and thorough training plan with additional theory and practical on the jobs training
- A competitive uncapped commission scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Weekly incentives within the contact centre floor
- A supportive environment to work in
- Excellent benefits package including healthcare benefits, discounts with international brands
- free fruit & hot drinks, pay day drinks every month,
- social committee events
- option to buy additional annual leave
Hours of work:
- Shift patterns lie between 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 1pm on Saturdays, working 5 days of 6. 1 Saturday in 4.
**Please be aware you must be able to pass a credit check, disclosure and employment reference checks. Please be aware only candidates who match the required criteria will be contacted.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Charlotte Taillefer|
|Telephone||+44 141 240 2441|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist