Inbound Customer Service AdvisorsVacancy posted: Friday, 21 April 2017
Salary: £9.46 per hour
Closing date: 30 April 2017
Job ref. no.: 80126
Change are currently involved in a high volume recruitment drive for Customer Service Advisors to work within a leading provider of financial services based within Glasgow City Centre. These roles will be on an ongoing temporary basis, with potential of becoming permanent.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will work in a team environment within an established Client Service/Contact Centre. Continuously delivering an efficient and professional service through inbound calls, delivering a ‘World Class’ customer experience to banking customers. You will be working in a fast paced and demanding environment, in which you will initially be targeted on delivering exceptional call quality and upselling of company products.
Skills & Experience Required:
(You must meet the following criteria)
· Strong communication skills
· Previous customer service experience within a call/contact centre/retail based environment
· IT literacy
· Professional attitude
· No holidays within training period (one or so days may be accommodated)
· MUST pass a credit check, criminal record background check and 3 years reference check
What’s in it for YOU:
· You will join a financial service market leader, who can provide excellent experience and training
· Competitive rate of pay of £9.46 per hour
· Weekly pay
· Full time hours on a shift rotation, 5 days over 7, 35 hours per week, between 8am - 10pm)
· 6-8 week training programme
· Vibrant and friendly working environment
· Glasgow city centre location
· Opportunity to secure a permanent contract, performance based
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist