Customer Service OfficerVacancy posted: Monday, 6 February 2017
Salary: £17,000 Starting Salary
Job ref. no.: 00008EIQ
Customer Service Officer – HSBC - £17,000 starting salary
Our Hamilton Contact Centre offers great facilities such as an on-site gym, nursery, restaurant, coffee shop and free on-site parking. We have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organising regular social events.
We now offer a free shuttle bus for all employees to and from the following train stations: Blantyre, Motherwell, Bellshill and Hamilton Bus station. The service runs throughout our opening hours and coincides with when shifts start and finish to make your journey easier
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays – with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- My Choice – our flexible benefits scheme
- A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
At HSBC we’re all about exceeding our customer’s expectations. Our Customer Service Officers deliver a superior service to each and every individual who calls our Contact Centre in Hamilton.
We’re looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to join our inbound customer service teams. Banking, Mortgage and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we’re really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers – everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Officer?
- Delivering an outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way
- Building relationships with our customers by truly listening to their needs – and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them
- Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too!
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in a relevant environment i.e. front-line Customer Services.
- A proven track record of understanding customers’ needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience of working with rules and regulations.
- Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve on their own performance.
This role will require you to work 35 hours per week. The department opening hours are 8.00am to 10:00pm, Monday to Sunday. You will be allocated a shift pattern within these hours.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
HSBC is one of the world's leading banks, with a network covering 71 countries and territories. Our size and global reach mean we offer many ways for you to develop your career.Company profile View all jobs with HSBC
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist