Customer Advisor - Inbound SalesVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £16,000 + £5,000 Average OTE + Mobile Phone + Benefits
Job ref. no.: 61578
The role and its purpose
We're committed to improving things for our customers and it's an attitude that is reflected throughout our business. We believe we can challenge, change and lead the mobile industry.
We are no ordinary Telecoms company. And this is no ordinary career.
Within the role of Customer Advisor you'll be tasked with delivering high-quality customer-centric solutions through engaging and educating customers on our products, propositions and our award-winning network. You'll positively re-enforce great team working across all channels and offer solutions to customers that match their needs, supporting the delivery of our company plan and strategy whilst helping to enhance our company reputation in the marketplace. You'll be part of a team of 10-11 Customer Advisors, reporting to a Team Leader with responsibility for supporting your career journey within Three.
What makes this role unique
Based right in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, you'll find our award-winning, modern, vibrant office. Completely refurbished with input from our employees, from the moment you step in you'll get a sense of why it's such a great place to work. You can make use of our own onsite cafe and we even have chill out areas with games consoles to help you re-energise and stay motivated.
Employees at Three work hard and want to make progress in their career. We're a hard working bunch but have a friendly and open culture too. You'll need to cope with a fast-paced environment and be able to demonstrate that you're performing to the highest standards when it comes to customer experience and commercial measures. At the same time, however, you'll have the support you need and great opportunities to progress within the team.
There's plenty of recognition for achievement too with monthly reward and recognition awards from the directors. You'll have 2 weeks of classroom training, followed by 10 weeks in our Grad Bay on a glide path to finishing your training.
What does the role involve
- Be an advocate of Three, bringing our products and services to life through engaging customers with Great Conversations
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience driving customer brand advocacy whilst tailoring solutions to meet specific customer needs
- Achieve personal and team KPIs. Look for opportunities to create customer need by bringing our products and services to life for our customers
- Understanding how to articulate the features and benefits of our services and propositions
- Be aware of competitor activity and keep up to date on current trends in the industry
- Comfortable working between multiple systems
- Working to high standards ensuring your work is compliant with company policies and procedures at all times
- Staying up to date on current information
- Brand Ambassador; live and breathe the Three Brand to success
- Required to work a varied shift pattern
- A desire to be recognised for great performance
- Excellent time management skills
The type of person we are looking for
Can you engage in great conversations to deliver a great customer experience?
Do you have the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and a keenness to learn?
Are you someone that wants to deliver exceptional performance, whilst working for an innovative telecommunications company?
We are currently on a journey to make it right; do you want to be a part of it?
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist