Mortgage Opportunity QualifierVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 79154
Change are recruiting for Mortgage Opportunity Qualifiers. This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to work for a reputable financial organisation within mortgage industry.
Permanent role, 35 hours per week, based in Glasgow City Centre.
Salary £17,00 OTE £22,000
Your role will be Provide excellent customer experience to potential clients who have expressed an interest in the company Mortgage and Protection broker service. Assessing customers affordability and eligibility, and to positively promote company products and services with the aim of securing appointments for the Mortgage Brokers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Contact potential clients to discuss their borrowing needs and assess affordability and eligibility
· Complete a basic fact find interview
· Positively position the services offered and secure appointments for Mortgage Brokers
· Interact with potential clients in line with company call structure guidelines
· Schedule appointments in Broker diaries
· Work closely with Mortgage Brokers to ensure all potential opportunities are maximised
· Proactively ensure that mortgage criteria knowledge is adequate and up to date
· Meet targets as set by line manager
· Answer inbound customer queries
· Comply with company procedures and guidelines at all times
Skills, Experience Required
· Strong Customer Service skills
· Ability to build rapport
· Ability to carry out basic numerical calculations
· Basic Word and Excel
· Excellent Time Management skills
· Experience working towards targets
Desirable but not essential
· Previous mortgage experience
· Previous sales experience
· Cemap qualification
· Previously worked in a target driven environment
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist