Inbound Sales AdvisorVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £16,120 to £18,500+
Job ref. no.: 03759
We're hiring for Sky and are currently recruiting Inbound Sales Advisors in our Falkirk Contact Centre. Do you want to be part of a new team and the launch of a new Sky product?
With a starting salary of £16,120 you will have the ability to increase your earnings based on performance to £18,500+. Also, you will be entitled to other additional benefits including Free Sky TV, so there couldn't be a better time to join us.
Who are we?
Webhelp is one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers and is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. Working in partnership with Sky, we're looking to bring people on board who understand the importance of good conversation and want to join a team who aim to offer the best customer experience in the country.
What will I be doing?
- Delivering a great customer experience by identifying sales opportunities through listening to our customers
- Optimising the customer experience by promoting and upselling the right Sky products and features, tailored to the customers' needs
- Demonstrating a passion for Sky products
What you'll need to succeed?
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Proven track record of working to and exceeding targets is desirable
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
What you'll get in return?
Working in an exciting and fast paced environment, you'll be offered a starting salary of £16,120 with the ability to increase your earnings based on performance to £18,500+. You will also receive Free Sky TV and a number of additional company benefits.
Also, we want you to be successful and to ensure you maximise your earnings you will be fully trained and supported from an organisation renowned for developing its staff internally.
What you need to do now?
If you think you have what it takes then don't miss your chance to join us in our vibrant contact centre which provides excellent working conditions and excellent career progression opportunities.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist