Customer Support AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: £17000 + bonus
CORGI HomePlan has grown rapidly as a preferred provider of expert assistance in boiler and home care insurance.
If you are looking for a new challenge and are a natural communicator with a confident telephone manner then CORGI HomePlan may be able to offer you an exciting career and opportunity.
Based at our easily commutable offices in Dunfermline, located 4 miles from the Forth Road Bridge, we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team of experienced Customer Support (Technical Support) Advisors.
What will the job involve?
- Managing inbound calls from customers and engineers
- Provide Technical Assistance to resolve faults over the telephone
- Make sure all jobs are logged on the system
- Liaising with different departments
- Working in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Providing excellent customer service
Are you the right candidate?
The right candidate will display a number of qualities that will make them the right fit for our team and business. If you answer yes to the below you may be the right candidate for us:
- Do you enjoy providing great customer service?
- Do you like problem solving and finding solutions?
- Are you are reliable, responsible and dependable in fulfilling your obligations?
- Do you show an initiative and have a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges?
If you are answering yes to the above then CORGI HomePlan would like to hear from you.
Salary: We are a living wage employer. Basic salary is c£17,000 with bonus available.
Hours: variable shift patterns within the hours of Monday-Sunday 6am-10pm. Part-time positions are also available.
Training: Full training (including any required technical knowledge) is provided during your induction period. Continued development and training is provided an encouraged on an ongoing basis.
Please click the link below to apply.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist