English Knowledge WriterVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £15500 per annum + Benefits
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Job ref. no.: JA6378AW
Job Reference - JA6378AW
Role Title - English Knowledge Writer
Hours - Between 7am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Location - Edinburgh
Salary - £15,500 ( Pro rata)
Fixed term contract for 3 months
English Knowledge Writer
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a client based in the West of Edinburgh. Our client is an international outsourcing contact centre that boasts a fun filled, unique and effervescent environment like no other!
An organisation where most of the employees speak more than 1 and 2 languages and can take you on a trip around the world just over your lunch break!!!
Our client provides customer services across Europe for their client who are looking for an individual to join their team on a fixed term contract as an English Knowledge Writer.
The role of English Knowledge Writer is situated in our clients offices which is based in the Capital's main road that connects you to the heart of Edinburgh and with ample public transport links as well as free parking it is a location enviable to most companies.
The role of the English Knowledge Writer involves keeping product knowledge up to date and correct for your fellow colleagues working in the same department.
The main responsibilities of the English Knowledge Writer are as follows:-
- Responding to client enquiries within specified timescales
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of clients products and services
- Recognise trigger points on where customers should be transferred to other departments or escalated to a senior member of the team
- Maintaining and updating all administration
- Consult product manuals and advise team members on alternative routes and solutions
Do you have the below skills, then apply now for this English Knowledge Writer role?
- Track record of success in a customer service environment (Call Centre, Hospitality, Retail)
- Great organisational skills
- Efficient with a PC and strong keyboard writing skills with a minimum of 20 wpm
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in pressurised environments and be a calming influence
- If you are interested and want to know more about this role or other multi lingual roles that we are recruiting then apply now for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role then click apply now or contact us on 0141 433 7060.
|Contact Name||Amna Giurgiu|
|Telephone||0141 433 7051|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist