Vacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
The purpose of the role will be to ensure that Engineers attend task as required by the client. You will need to maintain the internal computer system with all relevant updates on progress of the jobs. Complete administration tasks within set timescales. Complete reports to management to make sure client SLA's are being met.
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience:
- Manage inbound calls whilst dealing with emails and administration as per directed workload
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi task and adapt to different situations
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Preferably have worked Nightshift rota
- You will be customer focused and IT literate
In return you will be paid £16,000 per hour and work on a rota basis between 7am - 7pm shifts to be confirmed. The site is open 7 days per week so weekend working is expected within the shift pattern.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Layla on 0141 248 6020 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 629102908
Closing Date: 26 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist