1st Line Service Desk AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Closing date: 31 January 2017
Job ref. no.: SYS-18715
BMI Healthcare is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a 1st Line Service Desk Advisor to join our team of staff in the IT Service Desk department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Based in Hillington, we are close to Glasgow City centre with great transport links from the M8 and opposite Hillington West train station.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of Service Desk toolsets
- Solid interpersonal relationships and communication
- Demonstrated ability to set personal objectives that support the business/team goals and personal motivation to deliver results
- Demonstrated success in responding to customer’s needs and delivering service or product on time and of high quality
- Experience of working in professional, service-oriented IT team
Duties of this role include:
- Log incidents and service requests via telephone and email.
- Provide remote support to BMI Healthcare users.
- PC hardware & software troubleshooting.
- User administration.
- Access request changes.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist