Customer Experience ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: cú42K + Excellent Benefits & Career Prospects!!
Job ref. no.: HH/CEM/1610
Our client operates a modern, multi-channel, contact centre facility within the Edinburgh region; priding themselves on both their client and employee engagement approach.
From a position of continuous improvement and implementation of their customer contact strategy, they are looking to appoint a talented customer experience professional, capable of ensuring that all channels prove uncomplicated and highly efficient.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the following:
- Work closely with both internal & external stakeholders to ensure that all contact channels prove cost-effective and business ready
- Regularly conduct team and individual performance reviews and recommend improvement
- Ensure consistency of customer experience embraces all contact channels, ensuring digital contact capability is maximised
- Align all technologies to deliver maximum FCR and minimise unwanted traffic
- Maximise operational efficiency, scalability and capability through impeccable resource planning and WFM leadership
- Aggrandise the forecasting process through skilled analysis of demand trends and drivers
Applicants will most likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Extensive customer experience skills gained within a multi-channel contact centre environment
- Operational management experience gained within both traditional and digital contact environments
- A strong understanding of contact centre technologies, resource planning and WFM
- Highly experienced in transformation, continuous improvement and change control management
- Expert knowledge of workflow processes, information streams and MI & reporting
- Adept at ensuring consistent, high-performing, scalable, and profitable contact channels are profitable for, and in-tune with, the business strategy
This represents a truly fantastic career opportunity and CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter Ltd
|Contact Name||Tony Hamilton|
|Telephone||07445 475 768|
About Hamilton Hunter
Hamilton Hunter is recognised as a specialist recruitment consultancy, combining the latest Search & Selection techniques, Contingency Search and Global Business Networking to deliver a highly effective and powerful candidate attraction solution.
We recruit executive, managerial and specialist staff across a range of disciplines, primarily across the whole of the UK and we see our role as bringing together exceptional talent, by not only utilising our Search & Selection experience but by knowledge sharing, educating, networking and connecting people in a way that will positively impact all involved in the process.
Our client base is primarily corporate by nature and spans many sectors including: Insurance, Digital, Financial Services, Retail, Outsourcing, IT and Telecommunications.
Whilst every company strives for the best mission & vision statements, ours are one and the same Ã¢â¬Åto find the right people for our clients every single dayÃ¢â¬.
Welcome to Hamilton Hunter.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist