Project ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: £45000.0 - £48000.0 per annum + £45,000-£48,000 DOE plus benefits
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Closing date: 13 March 2017
Job ref. no.: 04039
Who are we?
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK are leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your new role
Reporting to the Projects Director, you will be responsible for providing project management expertise to the planning and implementation of a wide variety of both business and campaign led change projects, ensuring that effective governance, tracking, reporting and communication is in place to keep stakeholders up to date with progress, risks and issues.
As a Project Manager, what kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Deliver change projects in line with agreed scope, objectives and timelines
- Produce and maintain detailed project plans including activity plans and project timeline
- Lead and coordinate the activity of the project team, work stream leaders and subject matter experts
- Ensure an effective communication and reporting plan is in place to keep key stakeholders and the wider business up to date with project status
- Manage and coordinate 'Test & Learn' pilots as required
- Champion project management methodology and share best practice across campaigns and location
To find out more regarding this opportunity click the link below we would love to hear from you......
|Contact Name||WebHelp UK|
Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 250 partners being served by our global teams which cross more than 25 countries and more than 90 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more than 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions.Company profile View all jobs with Webhelp UK
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist