BPO Solutions Lead (remote)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Salary: £58000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Closing date: 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: CCA6305cc
CCA are currently on the market for a BPO Solutions Lead you will work closely with Business Development/Sales Management, existing client Account Management, Commercial, Operations and Solutions Consultancy teams to design Innovative multi-channel outsourcing solutions for prospective and existing clients.
Reporting to the Solutions Director you will be responsible for assessing the current-state of Customer Experience Management within the client organisation and identifying how to help them to transform it through operational excellence, integrated 'Omni-channel' customer experiences and enhanced customer insight and analytics.
This individual will act as the overall Solutions Leader on formal bids and existing client growth opportunities. Working closely with the subject matter experts in each business area you will be required to identify all of the components needed to deliver the overall solution.
Responsible for designing a solution that meets the identified client needs in a commercially attractive, differentiated and compelling manner. Whilst not having any direct line management accountabilities, the Solutions Lead will design a solution that draws upon your own expertise and that of team members across the business in various departments that meets client needs, exceeds their expectations and results in a winning proposal being submitted
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience of delivering complex, cross functional contact centre/customer experience projects
- Focuses on results and is committed to high personal standards with a desire to achieve and develop themselves
- Has a 'can do' attitude and able to perform in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience of designing and operating Customer Management and Contact Centre operations - agent based voice and chat plus digital channel delivery.
- Knowledge of current and emerging Multi-Channel customer technologies
- Has been responsible for Multi-channel customer experience design and or customer journey mapping
- Strong Commercial skills including experience of bid and/or Business case production
- Experience of Solutions Design
- Experience of working on formal bids and client proposals
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Capable of building strong and effective relationships with very different personality types
You will need to demonstrate strong commercial skills, experience of building and managing internal and client relationships and a thorough understanding of multi-channel customer experience design and delivery. This role will suit an individual that is highly motivated, results focused and enjoys creative problem solving.
You will be an effective communicator, able to put ideas across simply, in both written and spoken situations, including events and conferences and dealing with multiple stakeholders.
|Contact Name||Chris Costello|
|Telephone||0141 442 0910|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist