Contact Centre Operations ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Salary: £40,000 plus bonus, company pension scheme and 30 days annual leave.
Job ref. no.: UK752664:S1
Are you an experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager ready for your next challenge? Ever wish you could go back to the start and build your team and function from scratch?
Lumity Life – an international beauty and wellness company are looking to appoint a Contact Centre Operations Manager for their new Customer Sales Centre based in the heart of Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial Operations Manager to build the customer service and sales operation, implement the customer contact strategy and create a team who place the customer at the heart of everything they do.
As with any start up, you will need to be very hands on and lead from the front. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Building an omni channel customer service and sales operation
- Analysing your client base and their experience of Lumity, using your findings to build a customer contact strategy to drive and retain customer numbers, increase customer spend and convert customers from one off purchasers to subscribers
- Immersing yourself in the Lumity Life product range to really understand its benefits and to be able to sell these to your team and customers
- Learn and perform all tasks involved in the customer service process, enabling you to effectively build and develop a team to successfully deliver your strategy and a customer experience expected of a high end product
- Assume ownership of problems quickly to minimise disruption to the effective running of the centre and to prevent any detrimental impact to the customer and employee experience
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the field based sales team based in the UK and colleagues in Atlanta
For this position, we’d like to speak to candidates who possess:
- Proven experience of leading a sales and service Contact Centre operation – inbound and outbound
- Experience of being involved in a start up operation and the fast paced, dynamic environment this creates
- Strong deductive reasoning skills which enable you to find solutions quickly with the confidence to take action promptly
- Experience of implementing change quickly
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence others
- Inspirational leadership skills to take your team on your journey and motivate them to remain focused, providing the best experience possible for the customer at every interaction with Lumity Life
The salary for this position is up to £40,000 plus bonus, company pension scheme and 30 days annual leave.
To discuss this position in more detail or to find out more about this unique opportunity and innovative company please call Emma Pryde or email your CV to this posting. Please be aware the closing date for applications is Thursday 19th January.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Emma Pryde|
|Telephone||0141 240 2410|
|Address||130 St Vincent Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist