Salary Dependant on experience
Hours 37.5 hours per week. Full flexibility required
Teleperformance UK offer a diverse range of contact centre solutions, consultancy and project work. We operate on a global level and in the UK we are present in over 26 locations with a number of in-sourced sites. Due to expansion within within the business, we are recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager based in Glasgow. This is a permanent role.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the products and services the organisation provides is fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations. You will work with the client and Operational team to drive quality & compliance activity across the campaign, supporting KPI’s and customer experience.
You will be responsible for evaluating business processes and operations ensuring that all quality activity meets the needs of the programme. You will be expected to summarize QM results and other relevant MI for the consideration of the management team together with recommendations for action where necessary.
- Directly manage, measure, develop, motivate and organise team to efficiently and effectively meet the validation and compliance targets as set by the service’s users
- Ensure consistency in approach of the verification staff through adhering to TP monitoring/validation processes
- Adheres to internal processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- Ensure that the team meets productivity and margin targets
- Confidently undertakes root cause analysis in order to understand, identify and report on compliance performance and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Works in collaboration with operational stakeholders including internal Learning & Development team in order to promote and support compliance related activity.
Skills / Personal Attributes
- Ability to work with complex processes and ensure adherence to these
- Ability to question and challenge processes and people to ensure compliance
- Ability to work within a tight framework and ensure this is followed to the letter
- Ability to communicate on many levels and with gravitas to ensure that processes are followed and the reasons why these should be followed are clearly demonstrated
- Ability to report accurately and analyse and interpret data
- Ability to multi-task and agree and communicate clear priorities to the team which may continually change
The Selection Criteria
- Relevant experience of working in a management or executive role essential
- Experience in Financial Services / Insurance or Utilities Quality preferred
- Experience of managing a multi-skilled team essential
- Experience of analysing performance data to drive continuous improvement essential
- Experience of producing performance reporting at management level desirable
- Experience of working within customer service desirable
- Experience of working with multiple internal customers desirable
- Experience of working within a regulated services environment desirable
|Contact Name||George McGuinness|
|Telephone||0845 272 6666|
|Address||2 Cadogan Square
15 Blythswood Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist