Contact Centre ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Contact Centre Manager
As a leader in outsourced customer experience management, we’re only as good as our people. So when you bring out the best in our teams, we’ll bring out the best in you.
About the role
As one of our valued Contact Centre Managers, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of great customer service for our long-standing high-profile client.
Leading, developing, motivating, managing and organising a number of teams across the account, you’ll ensure we’re consistently meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations. You’ll be a real ambassador for Teleperformance, living our values, encouraging and enabling best practice, and supporting us to improve procedures.
As well as keeping in regular contact with the client, you’ll work closely with colleagues in other teams, including HR, Learning & Development, Client Services, Work Force Management and Quality/Compliance, to optimise operational delivery and ensure performance targets are met. You’ll encourage feedback from your team, dealing with any issues affecting their performance. And, bringing ideas to maintain employee engagement, you’ll implement recognition programmes and awards.
In short, you’ll make sure that everyone has everything they need to do a great job.
What you’ll bring
- With previous experience of working with clients at a senior level, you should be able to build strong rapports with both customers and colleagues.
- The ability to communicate client requirements to your team, with a clear, positive and customer-focused message.
- A good understanding of call centre operations, metrics and pricing structures.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, together with experience of financial forecasting and invoicing.
- The ability to demonstrate how you’ve added value to a client’s business.
- Ability to drive high performance against all key targets in your area of accountability, highlighting performance variances/trends, and immediately developing strategies and/or coaching plans to rectify.
- Capability to create business critical reports on time and ensure this includes meaningful and relevant information and commentary.
- Able to own the delivery of all financial targets and gross margin, by setting appropriate budgets, controlling spend and creating plans to rectify if not on target to deliver against financial forecasts.
- Understand the security and compliance requirements within the client contract, completing initial and annual contractual risk assessments within required timescales, driving action to close all gaps in compliance and ensuring all requirements are met.
- Lead a business culture where data protection, security and prevention of fraud is a top priority for all job roles within your area, driving full operational compliance with all policies.
- Work closely with your operational management team to monitor business, employee and customer activity, identifying gaps or issues which present risk, taking appropriate action to address and resolve as required.
- Build relationships and work closely with your team and key stakeholders to achieve optimum performance and engagement levels at all times, developing and implementing strategic initiatives across the site with their support.
- Foster a culture of high employee engagement, where group wide recognition programmes and awards are delivered effectively on your site. Co-ordinate quarterly/annual review processes in partnership with the Strategic HR Business Partner and ensure any engagement issues are brought to your attention and followed through by driving a proactive site Employee Forum.
With 311 Contact Centres worldwide, Teleperformance has a presence in 65 countries. We talk to customers in 75 languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies. We’re really proud to say that we’re the biggest in the world. Our clients choose us for unsurpassed service that protects their brand, grows their market share, increases their sales and improves their customers’ experience.
The benefits of working with us
Join us, and you’ll be joining a people-based business. One that respects who you are, what you bring, and where you want to go with us - with the chance to learn, develop and take your experience further. We’ll also give you a great benefits package, including access to a pension scheme, discounts on gym membership, phones and retail brands, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and more. Because when you’ve got everything you need, you’ll be at your best. And that’s better for our customers too.
|Contact Name||George McGuinness|
|Telephone||0845 272 6666|
|Address||2 Cadogan Square
15 Blythswood Street
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We have been providing superior customer care for leading brand throughout the world since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!Company profile View all jobs with Teleperformance UK
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist