Operations Manager - Call CentreVacancy posted: Tuesday, 3 January 2017
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Closing date: 17 January 2017
Job ref. no.: JA5566AG
My client based in the Dumfries and Galloway location is looking to recruit an experienced outsource operations manager for their growing site.
This global contact centre boasts a number of blue chip clients which span across sales, service, retention and technical. The role of the operations manager is to lead the team leaders and advisors on site to deliver exception service, achieve targets and meet & exceed client expectations.
Being in the outsourcing industry this role is one which demands the knowledge and experience of an operations manager that thrives in a fast paced and results driven atmosphere.
The role of the operations manager includes:-
* Driving a customer centric culture
* Managing relationship with internal and external stakeholder including the client
* Focusing and creating a cost effective operations strategy
* Review and request relevant and supportive management reports and suggest suitable solutions to drive productivity, service quality and profitability
* Develop UK wide training material, working alongside the departments L&D function to ensure that the workforce is upskilled to ensure effective delivery to customers
* Ensuring that the operation runs smoothly and all issues are resolved in a time manly and prioritised accordingly
* Provide inspirational leadership and be the role model within the operation
* Mentor and coach team leader to carry and deliver the vision to the frontline
* Support team member and conduct performance management as required
If you have experience in the call centre outsource arena then please get in touch now for more information on this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Amna Giurgiu|
|Telephone||0141 433 7051|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist