Sales Account Executive - Up To £22000 (£30K OTE Uncapped)Vacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: £22000 (£30K OTE) + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Job ref. no.: RR DREW
Our client is an award winning provider of high volume value recycling solutions for a wide range of hand-held technologies. As part of their success and recent growth there is now an opportunity to join their successful team.
If you are client orientated, process driven, can engage well over the telephone and have Sales Account Management or similar experience please read the requirements below and apply now!
What will you get?
- £18000 - £22000 Basic salary (Increasing with experience)
- £25000 - £30000 OTE uncapped
- Structured In-house training programme
- Fantastic potential for further career progression
- 30 Days Holiday (Including statutory days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Medicash Healthcare scheme
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- 30% discount on mobile phone contract
- Free car parking
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a client/customer orientated environment. E.g. Wholesale, Retail, B2B, Contact Centre, Reseller, Broker or FMCG background
- Telecoms experience is advantageous
- Experience of converting new business dealing and creating a strong client relationship
- Consultative approach, building a sales order for the customer
- Robust analytical and reporting skills including Excel
- High level of self-organisation and self-motivation is a must
- Confident negotiation skills
- Experience of working to and meeting targets consistently
- Job stability is very important – no job hoppers!
- Listening skills, questioning skills and having the ability build rapport
- Upbeat, enthusiastic and driven performers
- Ability to stay calm and professional under pressure
What will you do?
- To provide excellent customer account management to new and existing client utilising various communication channels
- Source new business customers through B2B platforms and researching potential markets to expand customer base
- Build strong relationships over the telephone, asking relevant and consultative questions to understand clients requirements and buying habits
- Achieve all set targets & KPIs
- Maintain, monitor and produce management information, including regular reports to your Manager and wider business
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
How to apply?
- If you believe you have what is required to thrive and deliver in this role please click the apply button below and send your CV
|Contact Name||Rupi Rai|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist